APHIS OnlineWelcome to APHIS Online (Animal and Public Health Information System).
Sign up for some APHIS Online training at a venue near you to see how you can;
- Register cattle births, deaths and stillborns.
- Produce movement notification of cattle moving off your herd to market, abattoir or farm.
- Confirm cattle movements into your herd.
- View and download your herd list including information about your animals DARD statuses, TB & Br test results and export eligibility.
- View movement and progeny history of every animal in your herd
- View post and ante mortem details of slaughtered animals.
- Produce a report to count and classify your animals in accordance with the Nitrate Action Programme.
- Upload data conveniently from your farm software management package (not available on all software packages)
Secure - Access to your data is protected by a password and stored safely by DARD.
Quick - All you registrations are completed with immediate effect.
Less errors - Your data is checked for errors before registration.
Free - There is no charge to use APHIS Online.
If you have any questions, please contact the DARD Online Services Helpdesk on 028 9442 6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org